Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mailing list

hi

I would like to have a form on my index page to allow people to join my mailing list . I dont't know how to let visitors to put data directly from the form to my mailing list.

very appreciate will be your help

Re: mailing list

just make a short form and they will fill out the form with their e mail address and send to you.

Don't miss a single new business news:

E Mail Address > Send

Comment

thanks

I've already have a form like that and the data has notified by mail.
      What I meen is to send data directly to the list,(or a data base )to let clients to sign up to my list ( mailman ).

Comment

You would need a script & database set up for this.
        This is an easy paid for one. That also lets you set up nice looking email adds.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

thank a lot for your tips.. this is what my mailing list looks like at the moment www.lambs5x1000aglianimali.org ( tha data is sent by mail )..I'll try with script.. in the meantime the ##error## page doesn't work and is redirect to a ./success page .. don't know why...

APPRECIATE YOU HELP

Comment

What do you mean that the error page doesn't work ?

The error page will ONLY report hack attempts or filesize bigger than the allowed limit (in those cases where file uploads are allowed through the form). For mandatory fields use BV's validation . And, rename your submit button to "submit" instead of "Button1".
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks.

What is VB'validation ?
              ( I thought ## error## would get also typing error )

I appreciate your precious help

Comment

Go in BV, double click any field (not radios or checkboxes) and click on Validate. There you can set the validation rules for the specific field.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

perfect !! :)

thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                  X