Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing sentences on review

I have't published my site yet.
    When I review my site I realized some sentences are missing.
    Why? I am worry about when I published my web and missing some words.
    Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: missing sentences on review

Hi

I suggest you publish it but do not tell anyone except this forum. We cannot help if we cannot see. After publishing, post your url so people can see the page.

Cheers
    Millie
    www.subeagle.com

Comment

If you worry.

Open a folder in public_html and name it test-pages.

Publish your page to "public_html/test-pages" so we can view the pages.

Dont forget to provide us your domain name.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi, I think Iīm having the same problem like Zuriatman, as I explain in the previous post of this category. Some words and one Html Block are missing. My url is http://mostvisitedwebsites.net/azul.php . Sorry to ask Millie, but why do you say "donīt tell anyone except this forum"? I opened a support ticket with high priority and I had three different ansewers, from three different people, always with basic procedures conter mesures. Is this normal? I sent them detailed information of my account for three times, which i think i was not suppose to do.Till now (10hours later) have no real ansewer.
        Could you explain better your point?

And anybody could give a help on this.
        Thank you.

My baby site:
        http://mostvisitedwebsites.net

Comment

Thank you for your help Mille and Zuriatman.

I will publish my site and I have a question about public_html/tast-pages. Is that just type public_html/test-pages on publish web page folder?

Comment

Originally posted by ptnetcreations View Post
            Hi, I think Iīm having the same problem like Zuriatman, as I explain in the previous post of this category. Some words and one Html Block are missing. My url is http://mostvisitedwebsites.net/azul.php . Sorry to ask Millie, but why do you say "donīt tell anyone except this forum"? I opened a support ticket with high priority and I had three different ansewers, from three different people, always with basic procedures conter mesures. Is this normal? I sent them detailed information of my account for three times, which i think i was not suppose to do.Till now (10hours later) have no real ansewer.
            Could you explain better your point?

And anybody could give a help on this.
            Thank you.
            You say some words are missing & a html block. What words & where. & what was in the html block. ??????????????????
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello Collectors,

The url that I posted was just a testing template.

The words that were missing were at the center bottom of the page, bellow the orange words "Donīt Forget", and the html block was at the blank space at the right bottom.

I could solve the problem. It was a conflict due to an Amazon html ad block. The pages didnīt update correctly. I īve always used ads and never had this problem before. I took out that ad and updated fine.

Thanks and best regards.

My baby site:
              http://mostvisitedwebsites.net

Comment

Working...
              X