linking home page(index) to contact page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking home page(index) to contact page

Can someone have a look at my index page , click on my contact button tell me why its not working?

Many Thanks!

Re: linking home page(index) to contact page

Yes, sure, as soon as you let us know what's your site!
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Sorry about that. www.naughty4u.com. It's going to the page but doing some weird stuff.

Comment

The contact page has been published both as as .html and as .php but only the .php is correct. See for yourself: http://www.naughty4u.com/contact.php The home page link needs to be changed to contact.php and the contact.html page deleted from the server.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for the help on the linking of the two pages. The behavior on my contact page isn't right tho. Can someone have a look at it and see what i'm doing wrong. Thanks bunches guys!

Comment

when i send the form i get this:
            http://www.naughty4u.com/Thank%20you./success.html
            firstly how did you save the page? as Thank you? if so, you should save the page as thank_you or thankyou. if you save the page as the two options i gave you, the link would look like this:
            http://www.naughty4u.com/thankyou.html or

you have included the success as this is what is in the form wizard. you could save the page as success, then your link would be:

hope this helps
            mrmagoo144
            www.videopostcards.info

Comment

When i made the thank you page i saved it as thanks.bvp and publlished it. if i type http://www.naughty4u.com/thanks.html in my browser my thank you page comes up.

I know it's a simple mistake i'm making , i just can figure out where it's at.

Comment

In the form processor properties, in the Success URL field, type simply: thanks.html

Similarly in the Error URL type : error.html (or whatever else you have named your page)
                error
                Navaldesign

Comment

I still have no idea what i'm doing wrong. I put thank.html and still nothing

Comment

like naval said, the change has to be in the form that you have on your page in your website builder. naval says to put thanks.hml in the box where success.html is. what i do is put the entire url address in that box. i just copy and paste it from the address bar.

this is what should be in that box where you see success.html - i usually leave the error alone as i like the way the form takes care of any mistakes my customer may have done. if you need more help, just contact me through my website and we can get this done.
                    mrmagoo144
                    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Can you guys help me with my policy page please? I dont know whats going on. i believe i have done everything right but my page doesnt want to come up.

http://www.naughty4u.com/ click on Policy&F.A.Q at the top where the menu is.

Thanks guys

Comment

I see the links at the top:
                        HOME PRODUCTS POLICY & FAQS CONTACT

but it's not so clear that these are links!!!!
                        Your Policy page doesn't link because you left out the 'u' in the url "naughty4u"
                        try it & see if it works..........
                        david

Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Originally posted by spanky361 View Post
                          Can you guys help me with my policy page please? I dont know whats going on. i believe i have done everything right but my page doesnt want to come up.

http://www.naughty4u.com/ click on Policy&F.A.Q at the top where the menu is.

Thanks guys
                          This is what I get????????????

You are not allowed to open this page
                          The Parental Controls block websites in this category: Adult
                          If you still want to open this website, ask your parents for permission.
                          Instructions for Mom or Dad to open this website:
                          1. Open the Trend Micro Internet Security console.
                          2. Click Internet & Email Controls.
                          3. Click the Settings... link under Parental Controls.
                          4. Enter the Trend Micro Internet Security password.
                          5. Edit the rules that currently block this website, or add this website to the list of Approved websites.
                          6. Go back to this page in your web browser and click the Refresh button.

Copyright © 1995-2009 Trend Micro Incorporated
                          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I would think those are the settings or parental settings on your computer.

Comment

But, you DID see what ahimsa posted, right ?
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X