www.diamondheartpets.com needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.diamondheartpets.com needs help

I have a classifieds site that needs help! I paid someone through guru.com and the classifieds portion looks like poo! I figured the best way to get the site started it to start with free classifieds. PHP script already in place but may need to be re-vamped. I already paid 625.00 bucks on it but totally not satisfied. I'd be competing with www.petclassifieds.com, equine.com and others similar. Think you could help? If so, give me a price.
    Thanks
    kc

Re: www.diamondheartpets.com needs help

petclassifieds and equine.com are quite complex scripts, and certainly custom made. Which means $$$$.

Changing a free classifieds script to your needs might mean quite a lot of mone, so some times it can prove more efficient getting one done from scratch.

Have a look at this one i made (the ads part) for: http://www.irishhorsemarkets.com/

The site owner did the rest of the site in BV.

If you like it you can contact me with your requirements.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Can you send me a quote at dhpets******.com. I would like to save Kevin's script on my FTP server. I think I would like to post my site for free until it gets enough traffic and also include Ads from other sites for selling pet supplies. I'd like to keep his state/ county requirements. I just don't like the layout.
      Thanks
      kacie

Comment

Who is Kevin ? And what's his script ? And, I can't contact you unless you edit your email address (seems it contains some of the forum banned words, like "forsale")
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X