Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primary Page Directed to Sub-Domain Page

Hello

My URL is www.benefitplace.biz. When I go to the page titled "Site Map": www.benefitplace.biz/sitemap.html, I am directed to the my sub-domain that is named "vesta-pandc" and the page named "sitemap".

I have tried to republish both pages and the url is still going to the wrong page. How do I correct the problem?

Thanks

Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Primary Page Directed to Sub-Domain Page

this is where it is going for me:

maybe your caches are taking over or you have fixed the problem
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Hi Again!

I have not solved the problem! What do I do to solve the "cache" problem? Is this BV driven & resolved - or on my computer?

Thanks,

Phil
      www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Your computer. I see it directing to the correct page too. Clear your temp folders out. Or just go to your home page and press F5 three or four times then try again.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

P.S Get a privacy policy on your site as a matter of immediate urgency! and ensure you link to it from EVERY page that has adsense on it. Google are closing down ALL Adsense accounts from publishers not showing privacy policies on all sites with their coding.

Take Note. Google rarely issue warnings: You will one day just wake up to an email saying 'goodbye'.
          Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
          X