Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a penny auction website

Hello,

I am looking for some help on getting a penny auction online. I know there are lots of scripts around but I am also looking for service from someone that has experience in setting up one of these websites.

If you can help please send me a message.

Thanks in advance

Re: I need a penny auction website

I have experience of successfully marketing such a website... I hope you have a minimum of £6500 a WEEK to spend on getting yourself seen? If you have... call me ; - )
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thanks, I dont need marketing I need the site itself.
      Originally posted by Marincky View Post
      I have experience of successfully marketing such a website... I hope you have a minimum of £6500 a WEEK to spend on getting yourself seen? If you have... call me ; - )

Comment

I wasn't particularly offering to help... although I could.... My point was more to explain what a site of this nature will cost you to get it off the ground. and even with my client having that amount to spend on pushing the site.. we only just did it!
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I got your point that you gave without knowing what I am doing, how deep my pockets are or my goals. Thanks for hijacking my post.

Have a nice day....
          Originally posted by Marincky View Post
          I wasn't particularly offering to help... although I could.... My point was more to explain what a site of this nature will cost you to get it off the ground. and even with my client having that amount to spend on pushing the site.. we only just did it!

Comment

Not hijacking it at all. You asked for help. I was merely pointing out my experience of such sites. There are many people in this forum that may consider such sites without knowing what they are quite getting into. I wasn't suggesting you are one of those people, however, I don't know you so was just pointing this out. If you are already aware or have some other kind of plan of action fair enough. This is a discussion forum.. we discussed... no offence was meant... Happy marketing ; - )

Comment

Originally posted by mustard20 View Post
              Hello,

I am looking for some help on getting a penny auction online. I know there are lots of scripts around but I am also looking for service from someone that has experience in setting up one of these websites.

If you can help please send me a message.

Thanks in advance
              Hello dear,
              I have 100% bug free and working penny auction script and i will also provide you all the services you need, i have the 3 year exp. in this penny auction field, so i will do this work for you if you don't assign this job as yet then please pm me.

Thanks i am waiting for your reply.

Comment

I am waiting for your reply.

Originally posted by online View Post
                Hello dear,
                I have 100% bug free and working penny auction script and i will also provide you all the services you need, i have the 3 year exp. in this penny auction field, so i will do this work for you if you don't assign this job as yet then please pm me.

Thanks i am waiting for your reply.

Comment

Hello. . .
                  Here is penny auctions website
                  Penny Auctions Uk

Comment

Working...
                  X