need ecommerce site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need ecommerce site

I have a web site hosted by another company. I'm looking to change providers and have the following questions.
    1. I have 60 products and want to expand. Does Soholaunch offer unlimited number of products?
    2. I would like to view an existing live store with over 50 products built in Soholaunch. Please forward the url.
    3. I would like comments, positive and negative on Zen Cart and Cube Cart.
    4. Do I need to navigate multiple steps to activate these carts?
    5. Are they pre-built into Soholaunch?
    6. Does Soholaunch allow a 'Content Page'?
    7. How would my pages be inde3xed into Google?
    8. I have limited technical knowledge, assuming I watch all the how to videos, can I set up my ecommerce store?
    9. Can the colors in Soholaunch templates be adjusted or changed?

That should be it for now.

Re: need ecommerce site

1. yes
    2. www.scanportonline.com
    3. don't use either as found soho very good and easy to use. also very good support system with their forum. lot's of people to help you one on one.
    4. no the usual. you have a product page, that links to a sell page that links to your shopping cart.
    5. you can build any page on soho
    6. yes you have a shopping cart and you enter your data, pictures into the shopping cart and then import your product to the correct pages.
    7.. like every website - you have to make your pages seo positive, send your website in for indexing and continue to use marketing procedures to tell people you have a website and you sell x, y, z products. nothing tricky about it. you have to work to sell.
    8. well, it will always be easier to have some one on one help. you can get that either by the forums or you can pay someone to teach you how to use the tools to build your website. under all circumstances, if you can put your online store on paper, so you have a good idea of what you want and you work hard, you would be able to build your store.
    9. the website that i sent you to uses a custom built template, that we paid to have done. if you want to discuss that, just contact me through my website, my phone number and email address is there.
    hope this helps. good luck.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Thanks mrmagoo144, you have a very nice web site.

Comment

thank you. did you buy any jewelry?
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

by the way, i was thinking about your project and for 60 pieces, i don't thinkyou need an ecommerce site. i like blue voda over the soho as you have more freedom with pictures and layout. i have done this one that sells upscale paintings from a local artist. here i just used the pay pal and it works great.
          www.patsmelkoff.com

im building another one now and we are putting a short video clip on the sell page for each item that they are selling, showing people how the gadget works. easy to do that with blue voda, duable with soho but a little more work.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
          X