Problem publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem publishing

My domain is northsidecofc.us and I published all my pages separately yesterday but when I type the domain into my web browser it can't find my site. Does it take a while for the site to publish?

Re: Problem publishing

Hi Iandero.... I couldn't find you either.... what did you publish your pages under (name ).... go up and paste and copy the name so we can have a look.... it is so confusing when you start. Louise

Comment

Have you actually purchased the domain name? If so who with and when because to me it looks like its still available to buy.
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

The name is Northside Church of Christ....but maybe it's a domain problem... when we first started, we followed the process to transfer a domain we already had, northsidecoc.us, to BlueVoda...but at some point (can't remember, it's been so long) in the initial sign-up process, I accidentally typed in northsidecofc.us We realized this soon after, but we had already completed the initial sign-up process; everything went through and we received our confirmation e-mail with all our passwords, usernames, IP address, etc. etc. and it all included northside.cofc.us so we assumed that domain was available and ours...

So, do I need to put in a request for the northsidecofc.us?

Comment

Heres what I would do

1) Put in a support ticket request and tell them you made an error when setting up the account and tell them what the correct domain name is northsidecoc.us. Easy mistake, I've actually done it myself.

2) Now I have done a who is search on northsidecoc.us and see the servers are still held with 1 and 1 .com. Now you have to log into their control panel and change the namservers to the ones VH gave you in the welcome email. If you can't login, ring them or email them.
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
          X