Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums

I'm new to Blue Voda, not to website building, I know very little about HTML coding, I was wondering if you guys had the ability to create forums for free on blue voda, I have many more questions, but this is one of my top priorities because i'm trying to build the ultimate ad free forum site for my clan. I hope you guys do for free because if not, I wont be able to use blue voda =((

Re: Forums

...here might be a good place to start??
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

There are a couple of free forums in the VH control panel. But you will need a VH account to host your BV site or a forum.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

1 big problem, I don't have money to create a VH account, I can't pay monthly, I can't pay at all, the only reason I started using blue voda because it was FREE.

Comment

BV is FREE! So you can try it out before opening an account with VH.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Blue Voda, w8, I can make forums with Blue Voda, sorry for my slowness, Let me just get my banners/logo's I had made prepared, thank you man for the videos. And i will never be able to join Voda Host since i'll never have the money to pay monthly or even yearly, sorry, I'm poor, but very smart.

Comment

W8, we have a problem, my friend online told me that the hosting for this site ISN'T FREE, and that it's hard to find a free website builder with free hosting, is this true?????

Comment

It IS possible to find free web hosting with basic free building facilities...BUT...you will have to suffer some pretty heavy advertising on your pages which may, or may not, be unacceptable :)
                Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
                X