No announcement yet.

Just Finished Review my site PLEASE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Finished Review my site PLEASE!!!!

About 90% completed on my site have to wait till after June to change the last couple of pages.

What do you guys think so far...

www.epcecfl.com

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Just Finished Review my site PLEASE!!!!

epcec,

I like the site and it looks plain and simple without lot of flash but you could have added some images to add some color to it. Few things I noticed which you can correct
    1. Registration section - last para at the bottom is aligned to the other part of the page. Bring it inside the page template.

2. Pay-at-door page is little clumpsy and not really justified properly which might help.

4. If you are still working on the page, dont' add the page because people are not going to look for it if yo uhaven't provided it.

5. Useful links are good at the right nav but are you really getting any money about of adsense if not just remove to keep it clean

6. Logo also has your full company name. I don't think thats needed. Just keep it simple since you are adding the company name in the header.

7. Finaly add captcha to the contact form which I ususally recommend.

Hope these points help.
    Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
    www.vijaianand.com
    www.igurus.net
    www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

Re: Just Finished Review my site PLEASE!!!!

Thank TMVIJIA I'm going to take in alot of your tips. Justification is something I'm trying to get right now. Thanks for taking the time.

Comment

Working...
      X