Losing Data on form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing Data on form

When my customers have an error on the form and they are sent to the error page they are directed to check the form for proper completion and have the option of clicking the Back to Previous Page Button. With that said how to I send them back to the page without losing the data they have already created.

www.epcecfl.com/contactus.php

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Losing Data on form

Really quick it only happens when you dont enter the Captcha...all the other field give a custom error.

Also is it true that the email address for the form has to be the hosting account email...read it somewhere else just wanted to make sure I have it right. So far I have been sending it elsewhere but dont want it to become a problem later.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by epcec View Post
      Really quick it only happens when you dont enter the Captcha...all the other field give a custom error.

Also is it true that the email address for the form has to be the hosting account email...read it somewhere else just wanted to make sure I have it right. So far I have been sending it elsewhere but dont want it to become a problem later.

Thanks again
      Yes, I was told Form must be sent to webmail and may forward it.

Comment

When using the captcha, the script enables sessions, and it becomes practically impossible to preserve values filled in previously.

To acheive this, it requires some scripting.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval for your quick response I will continue my research I thought it might have been something simple...unlucky for me its not.

Comment

Working...
          X