Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting fand Question from a the exteme South

Hey Friends

This is Arnold in Uruguay, (somewhat close to South Pole); I have been looking for a free software and actually dowload a few, but got so confused with the thing that I deleted then all and in frustration almost gave up, but sudenly BlueVoda appeared in the screen. I download it late last night, and I saw some videos and instructions, but still need to see the other videos; I am almost ready to begin my website.

QUESTION: I understand that I need to plan ahead of time in order to succeed in this; so should I plan something like this?

1. Make a list of all pages ahead of time in a peace of paper.
    2. Name the home page INDEX? and put on it some basic things and links to the other pages?
    3. Should I create a file of things I may need such us links, pictures etc so that I can use then when time comes?

I will be back to check on the answers

Arnold
    Make $1000.00 A Day online with EDCGOLD/ 100% Commission. Not MLM. Not dependent on Down-line. Not waiting months before making money.
    http://cashforyou.dubbsmarketing.com/

Re: Greeting fand Question from a the exteme South

YES! That sounds like a most excellent plan Arnold and welcome!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

With one small correction: the homepage should be called "index" in lowercase. another Tip: to get help, post in the correct section of the forum, as not all sections are monitored the same.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

All Right

Thank you Amanda and Navaldesign for your responding so nicely; I am on my way to build my first website; Thank you again

Arnold
        Make $1000.00 A Day online with EDCGOLD/ 100% Commission. Not MLM. Not dependent on Down-line. Not waiting months before making money.
        http://cashforyou.dubbsmarketing.com/

Comment

arnold:

I think before making plans on how you want your site, you should view as many members sites as you can to see what can be done. Many members
          put their URL's in rheir signature at the bottom of their post. Some members even offer direct links to tutorials in their signature.

Comment

Working...
          X