Online page errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online page errors

HELP! Just published all pages and now online www.julespsychic.com, but have problems with some pages - text not aligned & overlapping on (index.html, about.html & store.php). All looks well on my laptop & online to me!? Can someone view my website and give suggestions/feedback please.

Many Thanks

Re: Online page errors

Your background image is 1148px × 1141px (scaled to 822px × 817px)

It should be scaled to the size of your webpage so you dont see the background image joint.

From my FF browser I see no overlapping as mentioned.

Your pic img 001 is huge 1667w x 2340h. You are only using a thumbnail so you should resize to 100 pixel wide.

Goto to http://bluefive.pair.com and download the free
    PIXresizer and use to resize your photos.

If you use .jpg files you can reduce the weight [kb] of the picture for quick loading.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your helpful advice. Im such a novice that I dont know what the webpage size is or should be?! How do I scale background down? Should I choose centre in browser option & would this help viewing the text? Also, have downloaded PIXresizer - how do I use it?
      Dont ask a lot do I! :)

Comment

Originally posted by julespsychic View Post
        Hi, thanks for your helpful advice. Im such a novice that I dont know what the webpage size is or should be?! How do I scale background down? Should I choose centre in browser option & would this help viewing the text? Also, have downloaded PIXresizer - how do I use it?

Dont keep on asking unless you hit a brickwall.

Open PIX resizer study it and play around with it with images from your hard disk.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by julespsychic View Post
          This might help!
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks everyone! Will try and sort it out

Comment

Working...
            X