MS Word

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MS Word

How can I import a word document in Voda? I made my index page in word because I wanted to color the page. I couldn't figure out how to color it in voda. I tried to import the word document into voda but it wouldn't accept it. Do you have any ideas?

Re: MS Word

Word documents can be imported in BV as OLE objects, but there is little you can do from there on. What do you mean color the page? page the background, or color the text?
    If you want to color the background, then you can either color the whole screen background by going to page properties and choosing the "Background" tag you can set a color or even an image for background. If you don't want to color all the screen, use a shape ( a rectangle), color it and put it at the back layer using the Front / Back tool. You can do the same using an image as background.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Instead of importing the word document, it is better to copy and paste it into BV.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello,

I'm building my first page and I'd like know how can to link my remote dbase were I've about 25 poetryes end photos in different files.
        I'd like to build the botton in the first page and when the visitors push on the botton to open the list the files.

best regards

Comment

Originally posted by fmerolla897
          Hello,

I'm building my first page and I'd like know how can to link my remote dbase were I've about 25 poetryes end photos in different files.
          I'd like to build the botton in the first page and when the visitors push on the botton to open the list the files.

best regards
          The files and pictures are not in the database. Maybe the links are in the database. Create a page with all your links in it, and have the button at the bottom of your homepage, linked to that page.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X