Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 quick questions on paypall payments

Hi all,
    Well just waiting now for website to go on-line.
    I am totally new to this and i have just set up my paypal shopping cart on the website. I think i have done it right, but just wondered if it automatically takes payments from other countires or do i have to add something. Looked on paypal and it is a bit confusing.
    Also i want some of them images that say paypal verified, to give customers peace of mind, but again i can't seem to find where to add them from!
    Thanks for any help, if no-one can help i suppose i will have to ring them.
    Thanks Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk
    The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
    Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
    Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Re: 2 quick questions on paypall payments

I am using paypal as well, I know there in Paypal there is a place to find the things you are looking for to put into your site. I have a question for you, I have previewed my pages, and have a lot of wierd stuff happening with the pay pal buttons. Maybe you could let me know how you put them in to work right. I have been waiting for a few days for someone that knows this stuff. My code is running a "xUse Paypal.... " down the left side of my page under the "View cart" button. I know that there in the code, the button does get created with the View cart on it and I know it works, it takes me to the Paypal people. I also know that in the Tools I have once been directed to the Logo site where I could copy them to my site. Keep looking into the Paypal people. I hope this helps just a little, I too am very new at this. Beadlady

Comment

Re: 2 quick questions on paypall payments

There are restrictions for different countries. Check this link:
      https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ntries-outside
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
      X