handy social media integration for websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handy social media integration for websites

I originally registered in order to be able to reply a certain post. That was before I noticed the thread was closed :(

Not to waste the registration, I decided to share the existence of a handy sharing feature "Add this" :)

Instead of coding and displaying a string of sharing icons for social media like twitter, linkedin and facebook (such strings are present here at vodahost), just a few lines of code renders a single button :)

Mousing over that share button enables visitors to share your page/article through more than 200 social media programs :)

Immediately after discovering this feature on a client's site, I have integrated it on my webinar site :) Check it out at http://www.addthis.com/?utm_source=h...mpaign=AT_main ! ?;^D
    Last edited by Stanley WAS; 03-13-2010, 11:42 AM. Reason: trying to include smilies
    Google Wasseo and visit my website for more traffic

Re: handy social media integration for websites

@navaldesign

Quoting navaldesign: "You'd better post the source of the script instead of posting a link to your site which is only advertisement to you!"

Seems to me that One would first have to see the feature in action before possibly getting interested in the script. The script can be downloaded via the share button anyway. In my opinion, I have shared some useful info without intrusive advertising and you have just reduced the value of the post.

Comment

No, I have just deleted your advertisement. And removed your signature that can not contain non VH sites. As you also tried to do with that other thread, which I also deleted.

Posting, just to end with "Visit my website for SEO jobs"...

Every and all such posts will be removed.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for pointing out the signature issue. I do apologize and will revise that.

Question: "Apart from the signature, was that other post allright? I thought it was a rather nice way to introduce myself."

PS. Signature allright now?

Comment

Could be, though I don't recall the content exactly. But, since it was leading, as mentioned, to a non VH site, furthermore doing a job in direct competition with what this company does (vodahits = SEO) the post got deleted. Not personal, just forum rules.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X