PDA

View Full Version : flash intro

unclegizmo
03-25-2006, 02:55 PM
hi guys. love the blue voda so far. i wish it was possible to create a flash intro. hence my questions...

1.) does anyone know of any free ways to create a flash intro?

2.) my second best option is to insert a movie as the index page of my site with a link to enter the site. i've looked for a FREE program that converts .mpg's to .swf's...anyone ever find such a tool? i have not.

thanks,

jay

Stroke.nz
04-02-2006, 12:06 AM
There is a lot of software programs around on the internet to make flash intros, you need to look in the right place :)

PM me I'll send you up with a link to dl some programs which might be of some use to you.

Maddog has got most of the programs, he'll be of some help as well :P

JaanEST
06-11-2006, 09:38 PM
I use Macromedia Flash Professional 8 ( Costs US $699 My father bought it )
but you can use 30 Days trial version
Check this (https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flashpro)
Maybe you will find something useful

lilgirl
06-30-2006, 02:35 PM
a FREE program that converts .mpg's to .swf's

know nothing about free converting programs.. i guess you can try to search for some screen capturers. as for real converters i can advise you to visit http://geovid.com
i use their video to flash converter. can convert from any video format (depends on codecs installed on your system) to swf or flv. also can add logos/watermarks, generate html code for your website... what else?.. has some video effects. well i like that tool :) and i use a free trial version, it has no time limitation and it's full.

Stroke.nz
07-13-2006, 09:56 AM
hi guys. love the blue voda so far. i wish it was possible to create a flash intro. hence my questions...

1.) does anyone know of any free ways to create a flash intro?

2.) my second best option is to insert a movie as the index page of my site with a link to enter the site. i've looked for a FREE program that converts .mpg's to .swf's...anyone ever find such a tool? i have not.

thanks,

jay

dude email me

narobe
07-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Hello,
to do some basic staff with there is some cheap programs easy to use try a google search for swf maker