flash intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash intro

hi guys. love the blue voda so far. i wish it was possible to create a flash intro. hence my questions...

1.) does anyone know of any free ways to create a flash intro?

2.) my second best option is to insert a movie as the index page of my site with a link to enter the site. i've looked for a FREE program that converts .mpg's to .swf's...anyone ever find such a tool? i have not.

thanks,

jay

Re: flash intro

There is a lot of software programs around on the internet to make flash intros, you need to look in the right place :)

PM me I'll send you up with a link to dl some programs which might be of some use to you.

Maddog has got most of the programs, he'll be of some help as well :P
    Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

I use Macromedia Flash Professional 8 ( Costs US $699 My father bought it )
      but you can use 30 Days trial version
      Check this
      Maybe you will find something useful

Comment

Originally posted by unclegizmo
        a FREE program that converts .mpg's to .swf's
        know nothing about free converting programs.. i guess you can try to search for some screen capturers. as for real converters i can advise you to visit http://geovid.com
        i use their video to flash converter. can convert from any video format (depends on codecs installed on your system) to swf or flv. also can add logos/watermarks, generate html code for your website... what else?.. has some video effects. well i like that tool :) and i use a free trial version, it has no time limitation and it's full.

Comment

Originally posted by unclegizmo
          hi guys. love the blue voda so far. i wish it was possible to create a flash intro. hence my questions...

1.) does anyone know of any free ways to create a flash intro?

2.) my second best option is to insert a movie as the index page of my site with a link to enter the site. i've looked for a FREE program that converts .mpg's to .swf's...anyone ever find such a tool? i have not.

thanks,

jay

dude email me
          Dave Hickey

www.youngstroke.org.nz

www.eko.co.nz

Comment

Hello,
            to do some basic staff with there is some cheap programs easy to use try a google search for swf maker

Comment

Working...
            X