"blocked content"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "blocked content"

viewing my page in the preview option I get a yellow bar at the top of the screen saying "blocked content" and it only shows a small selection from my page.....why? and how can I resolve it?

I know when I see it on other pages I swiftly navigate away from the page and I dont want people to leave mine for the same reason.

Re: "blocked content"

This is different than those warnings you see on other pages on the web, you are just previewing your own page so it is ok to allow the blocked content. You will receive this message every time you preview.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

This happens ONLY in preview, and is due to the fact that most Windows computers are set to NOT execute Javascript code on local level unless the users aknowledges the warning and confirms.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks guys.............but will appear on other people screens when they try to view my page....when my site goes live?

Comment

No........ just yours when you preview.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...