New User - Importing web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User - Importing web pages

If I import a website page into VB, what comes up doesn't look much like the original page, text is missing, squashed up, boxes are misaligned and don't show all of the text, box and background colours are not showing, bullet points are missing, layout is completely wrong etc. etc.
    I am new to this, am I doing something wrong or is VB not designed to show webpages in the same way that they are seen on the website.

Re: New User - Importing web pages

DEpeNds on the original page. Text usually is missing if some other object comes infront and covers it. The same goes for other objects to. Then, text links can mess up the whole page if the css is not recognised. I usually get 70 - 90% of the things in the correct place, then i have to readjust the rest myself. Some images also might be missing and you have to visit that site, save the pages in your computer, and then insert them in the page.
    Last edited by navaldesign; 03-26-2006, 04:22 PM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i want to make new website by my own and please help me

Comment

[You will have all the help that you might need, both from our Help Desk and from this Forum. but you must first get your account with Vodahost.

Click Here to create your VodaHost account.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X