Broadband Digital Media.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadband Digital Media.com

One of my original songs is now number two in a world wide, country music contest, so I used Blue Voda website designing software to design a site that focuses in on just that track. Potential voters need not go to the contest website to vote, using an inline frame that mirrors the contest website, everything done there can now be done from my own personal website at; www.broadbanddigitalmedia.com

Thank you, and please give an honest opinion of my website. Ron Leddy.

Re: Broadband Digital Media.com

wow, ok, to be brutally honest the page is very busy and poorly organized. It is hard to tell what to look at or what is what. Also, the page is way too wide, even on my widescreen monitor I get side scroll. On a bright "note", the song is nice!

I would organize the information a little bit better, maybe put the writing into separate boxes to delineate different information, and keep the page width 1000 or less.

Comment

I will take your advice into consideration, I didn't realize it was so busy. What I want is peoples votes for my song and perhaps download it, that's all.
      I will take a serious look at what I've got and change it. Thanks, Leddy.

Comment

Ditto with rorschach, especially with the side scroll on the page. Need to aim at under 1000px wide & use the centre in browser facility.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I would change the font type, use font (Tahoma ) that use here, easier to read.

which one is easier to read?

Size 4 Times New Roman
          claims that not all of the harmonic resonance made
          by the felt hammers and copper wound strings inside the
          instrument can be heard outside of the cabinet

Size 3 Tahoma
          claims that not all of the harmonic resonance made
          by the felt hammers and copper wound strings inside the
          instrument can be heard outside of the cabinet[/FONT]

Comment

rorschach: I took your advice and redid my entire index page, mostly what one sees now is the mirrored music contest website (I can not change their stuff of course).
            If you should be so kind as to check it again sometime in the near future, I would appreciate it.
            Thanks again, Leddy.
            PS. what you told me about the page being too wide was very important to me. It never even dawned on me that it would have caused people frustration and even cost me some valuable votes for my song.
            You're cool, thanks again.
            I checked out your site, I think it is very professional and easy to navigate.
            Thanks to everyone else for their comments too.

Comment

Working...
            X