Looking for some help here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some help here

I am having trouble with my logout object. I can't seem to get this thing to work. I'm hoping someone can help me out here. www.niteowl411.com/vote.html. The logout object is on the upper right hand corner. It is supposed to take me to www.niteowl411.com/logout.php but it doesn't. Thanks for the help.

Re: Looking for some help here

The page needs to be .php instead of .html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you Naval.

Comment

Got another problem....two problems actually. 1) My forgot password page is directing me to my access denied page when it should be taking me to my successful password reset page. www.niteowl411.com/forgot.php. It should take me to this page. www.niteowl411.com/reset.php.

2) I put the protect page object on my members area page to make sure that only registered users(logged on users) can access the page but when i publish it i can still go directly to the page without logging in.

Please help! Thank you guys so much for your time and help!

Comment

Probably you have also protected the "reset" page ?

Which page is protected and you can see it without logging in ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The page i can see without logging in is www.niteowl411.com/vote.php. But now when i type it in the browser i get this
            The webpage cannot be found

DNS error occurred. Server cannot be found. The link may be broken

and if i log in i can see it. I don't know what i'm doing wrong.

Reset page is checked and not protected. On the forgot password properties i have it directed to this url: www.niteowl411.com/reset.php but for some reason it is still taking me to www.niteowl411.com/invalid.php.

Comment

Working...
            X