fluid templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fluid templates

I'd like to see some blue voda fluid templates. The ones that look good in an 800x600 window, then will stretch to fill other resolutions on full screen.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Re: fluid templates

Sorry, not possible with BV as it uses a multi-layer, absolute coordinates syestem. This allows for optimum layout, and even objects overlapping, but does not allow dynamic resizing. Soholaunch instead works with tables, and is resizable. Of course, is does not allow the layout features of BV
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, I'm finding I like the layout features of BV better than Soho - so will accept that I can't have everything :) Maybe someday in the future.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

adjust your Image in photoshop to 1010 pixels width by 633 pixels height at 100 resolution = perfect fit in iexplorer or stretch the height to whatever you need.

Comment

Working...
        X