Multiple part form opens on button click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple part form opens on button click

I need to have a form with possibility to add multiple destination addresses, with one destination with editboxes showing initially, with button that says "Add Destination" and on clicking this button it opens another set of editboxes to add a 2nd destination, and so on for additional destinations, each with an "Add Destination" button. As destinations are added they would remain in order on screen and push the rest of the form down the page. Anyone know an easy way to do this. I do not know HTML. Thank you, geminitran.com

Re: Multiple part form opens on button click

No, there is no easy way to do this. It requires both Javascript AND a specifically made form processor in PHP.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Multiple part form opens on button click

Didn't think so. Okay, guess I will go with static form for now. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X