Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading video

My site id www.the-slingshot.com

I wish to have video clips on my site for public viewing. U Tube has a ten minute limit and I want to put up as much as an hour of viewing. The subject matter will be local meetings that some residents cannot attend. Breaking the meetings into ten minute segments is not a good choice.

The program gets hung up when I use the media player feature. File format is .wmv and I am looking for the best way to accomplish my goals. Red Bull

Re: Uploading video

....wait for Mr. Magoo to come along - he's quite a video expert :)
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

.wmv format is not really suited for medium or long play video as it rely's on the media player on the viewers PC
      Your best bet is to convert the .wmv to flv format better suited to play long video the file format can't be just added to a page you will need to player though a Flv video player, which you can buy or there are free ones if you don't mind the link back or advertising,
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Thank you. I have searched for file converters and found some that seem to be all purpose converting from multiple type files to a selection of output. I don't mind buying a program, but I couldn't find evaluation for the different publishers. Any suggestions? Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X