Rss Feed Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rss Feed Question

I used to remember an option to add rss feeds from other users. I found the rss feed icon via insert->Extra->Rss Feed. It looks like it is only letting me add my own rss news, but not anyone elses. Am I missing understanding how this works?

Purpose.. making a news page of people in our field to be able to link to their sites and keep the latest info upto date.

ideas.?

Thanks for the replies
    Thanks,
    Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
    mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Re: Rss Feed Question

I want to put the Rss feed into a website of mine but I don't know what to do. How do you fill in the blanks to make it work?? I have never used RSS feed before.

I want people to be able to link to my site to keep up with latest news. I tired to find a tutorial with it on but just got the forum and got lost lookin for answers.
    Last edited by outbackjackie; 03-27-2010, 12:24 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff

Comment

Re: Rss Feed Question

You can add RSS via the insert->Extra->Rss Feed from the bluevoda web tool. I still have the problem will pulling information from getting rss news from other sources to add to my site. I want to put a news section from other businesses that are similar to mine.

Any ideas?
      Thanks,
      Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
      mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Working...
      X