Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information needed

Hello
    I am currently trying to design our web page www.naturesparadisevistasdelrey.com ( username naturesp ) with your program .We have registered a hosting even though our domain is with another company
    So now I have spend hours of creating pages , have played a little with the cPanel and can upload files , but nothing works .
    The files can´t be seen, edited , previewed as they come out as some strange symbols only in that function .
    I have seen your tutorials but that did not help.
    I would need help/ explanation as how to organize the folders , make them visible , and finally have them on Internet as I was promised ( easy click )
    You cannot people to be computer programmers, only program users , so how does this work, specific and in written please

Thank you

Re: Information needed

You didn't save your first page (your home page) as index nothing else all lower case. save the page as index and republish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you for your tip
      It certainly help me in a way , but there seems to be more then just that
      We´ll see

Thanks so

Comment

"index" should be all lowercase.

Here is your page:

Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X