Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Website Question

Hey guys,
    I want to make a website where member can sign in and post poems? Is that possible to do with BV? Thanks for all the help guys! Please email me if you need some more detail to answer my question

Re: Quick Website Question

///2createawebsite.com// is a great website that I stumbled onto while surfing the web. It is tailored to beginners and really helped my make my first website. It has tutorials and instructions for all parts of building and making money with a website. If you are completely incompetent, like me, it offers step by step instructions that made it much simpler to do. Personally I am a visual learner, and fortunately for me this website provides many videos. The videos are also put up on youtube which means that I do not always have to go checking back to the website to look for new videos. I really like website because of the sheer amount of content it offers. I was able to learn about all facets of website creation because of the large amount of videos, Ebooks, articles and blog posts. One thing about this website that I do not like is that it does not offer links to other tutorial based websites. For example there may be an article saying why you should buy a photo manipulation program, but there are no links to websites with tutorials on that program. If you are a beginner looking for some resources on website creation, promotion and upkeep, you should defiantly check this website out.
    drive a man wild

Comment

Working...
    X