Website for review please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website for review please

Please have a look at my website and any comments welcome.

Re: Website for review please

Sites looking good. The 9000kb+ gallery page will be a bit hard for many to download. Need to aim for nearer the 400kb max for this type of page, & even lower if poss.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi, it is a little busy, lots of pictures and different colours going on, maybe stick to one or two colours so the pictures can stand out, maybe even have a white background for a cleaner look. Excellent effort though.

Rebecca
      www.cellphonespy-software.com

Comment

After taking a quick look at the website, I would say it looks like you put in lot of time and effort. It looks good and professional in many ways. I like the pictures and flash video's. THey are good but anything over the limit is not good. May be you can limit some images and videos in the home pages. Also it is bit congested as GunnR said which you can organize it better.

Also the left menu changes from home page to other pages which is usually not good because users tends to expect the flow to be seemless. May be you can avoid that by putting menu in top so you have more space for pictures.

Hope this helps.
        Life is too short, let's make it worth a life time.

Sites hosted with Vodahost,
        www.vijaianand.com
        www.igurus.net
        www.firsttimecruising.com

Signature Rules Apply

Comment

I can see you've put a lot of work into this, and apart from a few small errors I think it's great. The title of the home page hasn't been set, and just appears as "index". Another page comes up as "Untitled Page". Simple, meta date things like these do detract from the site, so I would recommend fixing them up. Apart from that, it's great.

Comment

Your header Texts needs to be changed to a light color as black is barely visible.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thank you for your honest feedback.. I really appreciate it.
              This is the first site I have ever attempted to do and am still learning every day !!
              If you could help me in any way, it would be appreciated.
              Thanks
              Debbie

Comment

Please could you help me with naming my pages correctly... to start with !!!

Many Thanks
                Debbie

Comment

Good website on the whole. Some lovely pictures and videos. One thing you might consider are the colours you have chosen, although they go quite well together, do you think darker colours are the way to go with a kitchen website? All i'm saying is I think of Kitchens as being bright and warm places full of colour, that kind of match what goes on in a kitchen. In a kitchen you tend to have a lot of wood or wood effect and lots of bright lighting so you can see whats happening especially when it gets dark and these days a kitchen is more of a family room so people tend to have a warm feel about it.
                  If it were my build I would also have less pictures on the index page and more about what you do as a company. Other than that keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                  X