Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration and Paypal payments

Hello,
    I am in charge of overseeing the www.msswa.org website. We have a huge conference next Fall. I am struggling with how to set up online registration. What I would like to do is have the individuals complete the online registration form and have a copy of that sent to the registration person. However, they will also need to pay with paypal. How, can I proceed in setting up the website so I am able to do this?

Thus far, I do have the conference page set up with the online registration link - but it is inactive at this point in being sent to the registration person.

What step am I missing???

Thanks

Re: Registration and Paypal payments

In BV you can add PayPal buttons which are pretty self explanatory or you can get the button codes from PayPal and paste them into html boxes.

I forget the ins and outs of paypal but you might want to check that your account allows your visitors to pay by credit card in case these people don't have a paypal account.

EDIT

Sorry I missed a bit

For the registration bit, you will need to make a page that uses a form to capture the registration details and you will also have to make a success page. This page can double up as a checkout page which has the PayPal button.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

What is a success page? How would I do that?

Comment

A success page is like any other page that you build for your site. It is a page where the visitor is taken when they have submitted their details. In your case you can customise this page to include a paypal button so the visitor can make a payment. If you are going to use a form to capture details then you need this page and similarly an error page.

Forms are well documented in the Tutorials. Have a look there and come back if you get stuck.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

This looks good

Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
          X