My new look website......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new look website......

.....I've given my site, made with soholaunch, a little redesign, please have a look and tell me what you think. Also please tell me if it loads fast or slow, Thanks

Link is here
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: My new look website......

Your site is very well done I'm green with evvy, everyone here in these pages are very talented. Maybe if I keep playing I will get there.

SChajin
    www.thebarefoottraveler.com
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Practice is the key mate, I only started up about 5 months ago and had no idea about website building. There's plenty of people on the forums too who will help you out and give you advice.
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Mook Great site,
        Just wondered also if you could tell me where you got the paypal verified star icon. Looked on paypal and cannot find that one anywhere.
        Good luck with your site.
        Paul
        anxietynomore.co.uk
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk
        The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
        Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
        Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Download the verification image here http://www.mokox.com/images/verification_seal.gif
          Once my site is fully operational I will be adding hot link protection so that nobody can use my bandwidth so i suggest right clicking the link and selecting 'save target as' so as to save the image to your pc and upload to your server! HTH

Comment

Thanks, Mook

SChajin

www.gladyourgone.com
            www.thebarefoottraveler.com
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Working...
            X