Lightbox Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightbox Feature

I am having issues loading pictures into lightbox. I noticed somewhere on a forum that a lot of people don't like using lightbox for multiple photos. What would you suggest if I need to put pictures into a gallery on a page? In order for me to get the lightbox to work, I need to resize the pictures and resize the file before they will even load onto the page. Is there a better way to display multiple photos on a page?

Re: Lightbox Feature

This is a better version of the light box. But can only be used as a stand alone page, unless you use it in an iframe.
    The alternative is to use BV's gallery, remembering to tick the thumbnail box to reduce the thumbnail size.
    Also have a quick look at the image link in my signature. This might also help.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you Chris, I will try the other version of lightbox. Thanks for your help. The information was very useful.

Comment

I downloaded the software and created the web album. How do I get it into my Blue Voda page? I am not computer literate so walk me through it step by step if you can!

Thanks for your help.

Comment

1. Create an album on your machine & then upload the albums folder via FTP to your server.
          2. Inside this folder there will be a file called index & this will be your opening page for the album.
          3. So the link to the album will be something like:
          www.mysite.com/mywebalbum/index.html
          or can be just:
          www.mysite.com/mywebalbum/
          If you want to place it on a bv page? Just use the the link (similar to above) into an iframe on your BV page.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
          X