Add a quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a quiz

I downloaded hotpotato6 to create some quizzes for my site. Ive made a quiz but cant seem to get it to provide any HTML for my site (I am a total begginer at this). Does anyone know how to work this programme or know of any simlar programmes. Ive tried to understand it by looking in the help section and reading the FAQ's, but no luck.

FURTHER INFORMATION
    When I try to open it a box appears saying "cant find interface file" then give some long winded
    "C:\documentsandsettings\compaq_owner(.....blah,bl ah,blah!)I will use default values insted". I click OK, it opens I then click "Jquiz" and get the same message and click OK again. It opens and I make a quiz and can even save it (it is a .jqz file) and return to it later without a problem. I then try to save it as standard V6 page (.HTM file) it gives a simlar message to that above and says "I cant complete this action" I then try to save it as text only file or web CT data file and nothing really seems to happen then either.

Any help or ideas will be greatfully recieved.

Re: Add a quiz

Hi Tony,
    I just looked at this 'cause I'm also interested in having such a feature.............seems to me you create a quiz - go to File - Create Web Page - Save -new window comes up - Upload the file to Hotpotatoes.net.
    Here you have to give a username & password of your choice. Then comes THEIR password & the url of the quiz COPY THIS!!!!
    You can then link to this page from your site.....the "demo" account lasts for 7 days, but there's no limit as to how many times you can make demo accounts. I suppose you must be able to pay for a "permanent" account but didn't go that far lol
    hope this helps,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Re: Add a quiz

.................don't forget: no links will work till you publish your files & to do that you need an account with VodaHost
      Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
      X