X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Page Help

Hi,

Just started using Soho Launch - Great!!!

I would like to create my Home page using the Blue voda page if possible as the soho launch seems somewhat limited..Esp with things like fonts and page layout..

Is this possible?

Marc Sanders www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Marc Sanders

Currently working on: www.fakeitbikinistore.co.uk
    Messenger: tealc_of_chulak********.com

My philosophy: keep your friends close, enemies closer.....!

Re: Home Page Help

Yes it is. Create a "index" page in Bv and publish it. But do you intend to have part of the site in BV and part in Soho? Because you will have great difficulties matching the styles
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the info,

I am having great difficulty working out what is for the best, I aim to create a shopping site for my wifes business, there isn't a suitable template I can see using soho? The site needs to hold approx 2-400 items using paypal as the payment method, I would also require contacts page, home page etc...

A cracking example of what we require is www.ujena.com as these are the products we are selling in europe.

I have permission to use the photo's and as such have a bunch of zip files.

All suggestions are appreciated...

Many thanks

Marc Sanders
      Marc Sanders

Comment

I think that you might have difficulties finding a ready made template in Soho to suit your aesthetic requirements. BV can very easily create such a kind of site, but you will need a shopping cart. You must insert in every product page the "Add to Cart" and eventual options (clour, size, etc) code, so that at the end, when the visitor has finished shopping, he gets to the cart review and from there to checkout and payment.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Many thanks - ure a star...appreciated!

Regards

Marc
          Marc Sanders

Comment

Thread Closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X