Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calculation Script needed

Hello,
    I am creating a catering website in which there would be different food items listed with checkbox options for multiple item selection.
    Lets say the user chooses a few items and also provides the number of people whom the order is for.
    How can we calculate the total based on the number of items chosen : (price for item a + price for item b..) and multiply it by a variable factor depending on the number of people for whom the order is for for e.g (a+b)*.75 if number of people > 200 or (a+b)*1.25 if number of people is <100 and display it on the next page to the viewer as the total estimate.

Thank You

Re: Accept user input from form and calculate total estimate

You will need to post in the projects forum to see if someone will take on the task for you of writing a script for this purpose. They will be then able to give you a costing on the bespoke script needed for this along with the mysql set up if needed.
    Have moved to Freelance Projects
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Calculation Script needed

You may contact me if you wish through my site contact form. Please include details.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X