Capatcha problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capatcha problem

I have created a custom made list with bluevoda's form maker. But the captacha doesn't work. When I open the pages in the browser, it have a huge code on top. On all the pages that contains a form. What can be causing this or what am I doing wrong?

And should I save the pages with such forms as html or php?

The links are:
    www.ibpads.com/contact-us.html
    www.ibpads.com/subscribe.html

I am sure the solutions is simple, but I am so overworked, that I can't think straight like a normal person should....

Kind regards
    Professional Photography Services Pretoria
    Advertising for South African Businesses

Re: Capatcha problem

If it has a form then .php

I had the same problem with the code before too, I cant remember the exact way I fixed it but I think it has something to do with layers and the size of your form frame (or box)

Sorry I wasnt more help.

Comment

Re: Capatcha problem

The code appears on top of the page because the pages need to published as php.

View -> Page Properties -> Extension when published: select php.

Remember to change your menus to point to he new, .php pages, and delete the old .html ones from the server.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X