Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking from desktop

hello there,

i have a file in pdf format which is on my hardisk and i want to link it to blude voda..how do i do so..i used one of my images in blue voda and used the link option in which i selected link from file then usig the browse option i typed the path of the pdf file... but this doesnt seem to be working..
    pls help
    many thanks
    chandni

Re: linking from desktop

Upload the PDFfile on your site. Then put a link from your page normally: select Link Type "http" and the link should look like http://www.yourdomain.com/filename.pdf
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how do i upload the pdf file to my website...

Comment

Use BlueFTP: From BV, Tools, FTP Manager, Click it, the when BlueFTP opens, click on connect, give IP, username and password (the same as BV)
        On the left screen you have your computer content, on the right side your site content. Find the pdf file on the computer content, and drag it to the site content. It will be uploaded on your site
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X