Who Knows PHP Coding!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Knows PHP Coding!!!!!

I have a site that is done by PHP and I need to find someone who knows how to do the PHP Coding.. I build a website from the BV builder its in HTML and I was wondering if someone knows how to connect the entire html website into one of the navigator buttons as this is in PHP. What I am saying is that the navigator menu is in PHP just wanted to insert the the Html link to one of those buttons on the menu.. does this make sense?? if not send me email if you think you know what I am talking about??

Re: Who Knows PHP Coding!!!!!

You cannot "blend" coding onto a single format or platform.

Using BV you can, however, apply a technique of 'layering' elements, but if using a dynamic navigation system, it is not possible to patch PHP into a HTML/Unicode format that is BV.

Choose.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

You can create any kind of PHP code and embed it in a BV code. What this code does, depends on the code itself. It can create a menu, or an image, or display text, or retrieve an external page content and embed it i the page, practically anything.If you wish you can contact me through my site contactform.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yes, I know very well PHP coding. I can create an image, a menu display text, retrieve an external page content and embed it I the page.
        Mistakes are the portals of discovery

Comment

Working...
        X