Multiple upload fields on Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple upload fields on Form

I have included forms on my website www.bidweddings.com. I understand them for the most part, but here's where I need help. I need to have the ability for viewers to upload to my email multiple files(image files). I've gotten it to work with 1 upload, but if I add more upload fields or try to allow the extension .zip for zip files, it will not work. Please help if you can
    Thanks-Steve

Re: Multiple upload fields on Form

OK all. I answered my own question. I had copied a form on a previous page and pasted to a new page and then attempted to change the variables for each field. This did not work, so I created a new form from scratch and just inserted multiple upload areas to the form. It now works. However,..... I would love if I could create the ability to upload multiple files into one upload area or to give the ability to upload a zip file. Let me know if you know this. Thanks-Steve

Comment

Re: Multiple upload fields on Form

zip files are perfectly uploaded through the "upload" field.

You can't upload multiple files with just one upload field (or "area" as you call it).
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X