X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fail to install Soho!

Hi!
    I try to install Soho to a "Clean" add-on domain but show as follow.And
    What does - You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain?
    Pleaseadvise
    Thank you
    PJR

Install Soholaunch Pro Edition (2/3)
    The installation can not be completed:
    - You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain.
    Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.

Re: Fail to install Soho!

I think we get only one free soho website with our bluevoda account..do you already have a website running on soho.

Comment

I posted the same question and received no reply at all.
      I wonder why?

What I found out on my own is that you cant install Soho if you are already using BV.

Does not matter how many domains you have you only have one cPanel and one Root Directory. Soho will only install in your root directory and you have already used it for your BV website.

What you need to do is to remove the existing BV website first.

I have decided to forget it and carry on with my present website using BV.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

I am pretty sure you can't have more than 1 Soholauch installation per Cpanel.

As far as BV and Soho conflicting, not so in my experience. If I have a BV site up and running and want to tag Soholaunch to it, I create a folder in the File Manager first say 'Shop' and install Soholaunch to that so the url will be http://www.mydomain.com/shop. I've also set up a subdomain where the url is http://www.shop.mydomain.com.

I hope this helps
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Yes. install success.
          You can't install directly to addon (addondomain.com) but to (addondomain.maindomain.com) and it must be 'clean', no BV file in it.
          You still can view the site directly from addondoamin.com

Comment

Working...
          X