Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!.. I just added another page to my website but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!.. I just added another page to my website but....

I just added another webpage to our website. When I published it and re-published all the exsisting pages something went wrong. The navigation bar on almost every page is messed up. On the "about us" page the first and last navigation button both say "about us" and the same thing happends on the "tip of the week" page. The last one is suppost to say "Tip of the Week". If you click on it it takes you to the correct page but it doesnt "tip of the week". When I preview in browser they all look correct. But when I publish it they are wrong.
    Also, at the bottom of the "about us" page it says "tip of the week" its not suppost to do that either.
    Can someone PLEASE look at my website and tell me what I did wrong?
    Thank you in advance.

carrolltonac.com

Re: Help!.. I just added another page to my website but....

I've clicked through the navigation and they appear to go to the correct pages. Try pressing F5 on the pages that appear wrong, maybe your browser is caching them.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hang on....I've just noticed that on this page http://carrolltonac.com/tips.html Tip of the week also appears at the top of the nav replacing the about us button. I reckon this is probably because you have copied and pasted and then changed the properties on the pasted one maybe?
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I went in and re-done my nav bar without pasting anything.
        And it still does the same thing. The "about us" page still has the "tip of the week" at the bottom of the page where it is suppost to be a botton.
        I dont understand it. When I preview it in browser it looks perfectly fine, but again when I publish it, its messed up!

thank you,

Comment

Working...
        X