This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing fonts

I have experienced fonts changing in a published web page. Checking the script still show the correct font however the drop down font menu is missing the font. Some default fond shows up which is no where near the font style originally chosen. This published pages were observed from 2 separate computers so I don't think the computer is displaying something it's not seeing.

I re-installed BV web builder and the issue still exist. I rebooted my computer and ran virus software with no results. The fonts are missing from the drop down menu! Specific page in question is usahomeloanrates.com/tcd.html

David #5415
    www.usahomeloanrates.com

Re: missing fonts

Please note that every computer has installed a certain number of fonts. I have had a look at your code and saw that you have used fonts that are highly unlikely a meduium user will ever have installed on his computer. This results in the browser defaulting to Windows standard fonts. Avoid such rare fonts
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: missing fonts

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X