Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small changes made form quit working

hello, Please Help, I am desperate! I have a form on this page

which has been working fine. I changed the text of one choice and added one more and now the form will not submit. I have tried to check everything I can but could use an objective eye. Thanks!!!!

Re: small changes made form quit working

You added a field and dragged the submit button down, so it now is outside the form limits.

Stretch your form down, to cover the submit button area, and then move, with your mouse, the button a couple of pixels, until you see the form border highlighted, which will indicate that the button has become again part of the form.

Save, Publish, Refresh before testing.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Has the submit button slipped off the form area?
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Good.... working now.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

YeeHaw!!! Thank you so very much. You are my heroes!!!

Comment

Working...
          X