X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleting/deactivating guest book

Hi Vodahost Forum Members:

Hope you can help me out with this issue:

I'm having such a lot spam troubles with my Vodahost guest book. The email it was linked with was deleted already but it had a redirection to one of my personal emails that I forgot to erase. So, I'm still getting spam in my personal email address.

The guestbook is published in several of my old website pages so it would be a waste of time to get them removed one by one.

I'd like to know if there is any way to get the guest book deactivated at once from the control panel or a sort of quick tool to get it done that way.

I'm currently using an external guest book.

Thanks a lot for your assistance folks and have a nice spring.

Re: deleting/deactivating guest book

You will have to remove the guestbook from all your BV pages and publish again.
    Remove from the server the files guestbook.php and guestbookdb.php (or whatever else you had named them).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X