Need help to get slideshow on my webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to get slideshow on my webpage

Hey does anyone have a link 2 a video tutorial step by step on creating a slideshow on a webpage using bluevoda webbuilder??... A dumb ass like me is not very good at following writen txt language lol ...excellent at picking it up visually.

Or give it 2 me in very "simple" language, sorry :-/ I'm new 2 this sort of thing, its frustrating but im not giving up ha ha......

Re: Need help to get slideshow on my webpage

The rollover tool on the left tool bar is a moving slide show
    available in Blue Voda.

Alternatively you can look for a free slideshow script from the internet or or sign up with Jalbum and use the Jalbum
    slide shows to create your own show and upload to your server.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hey thanx Zuriat' I'l check it out .... see how I go.

Comment

Originally posted by luis1 View Post
        Hey does anyone have a link 2 a video tutorial step by step on creating a slideshow on a webpage using bluevoda webbuilder??... A dumb ass like me is not very good at following writen txt language lol ...excellent at picking it up visually.

Or give it 2 me in very "simple" language, sorry :-/ I'm new 2 this sort of thing, its frustrating but im not giving up ha ha......

Hi Luise1,

Check this album out..........................
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

hi luis1
          i use a program called flash slideshow maker its simple to use and you dont have to resize your photos if you wish have a look at my website its called
          www.sodaowls.com hope this helps

Comment

Hey guys two good examples thanx 4 that, its more the know how is my prob' I'l look up flash slideshow thanx Golley1.

Comment

Working...
            X