This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking an 'order now' image to PayPal

Hi, Can anyone let me know if it is possible to choose an image on my site eg a book, and when it is clicked, have it connected to PayPal without a PayPal button? Thanks for all your help.

Re: Linking an 'order now' image to PayPal

Quite possible.

Use BV's PayPal tools and instead of using one of the standard images, use your own book image as button image.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval.
      Where can I find the BV PayPal tools? I would like to do something similar.

Many thanks.
      Jennifer

sigpic
      Citizenship & Immigration Services
      www.Immigrate2Canada.ca

Professional - Ethical - Dependable - Afffordable

Comment

They should be visible in a dedicated toolbar. If they are not, View -> Toolbars -> and click on PayPal Tools
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You need to load your image to your public folder; then modify the paypal button image src script line to the new image file name you want.

Works great, I've been using it for years www.americanfiresleeve.com

Adrian
          Adrian
          A-B Technology Group

Comment

Working...
          X