webiste pages in other languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webiste pages in other languages

Hello, I would like to translate my home page created and published and hosted by BV in several other languages, so that I have non English speaking countries read about my website. How can this be done?
    1) What softwear can I use to translate me existing pages, without me manually creating line by line from scratch, and then
    2) how can I publish and tie that to me existing website?
    3) how do I name my pages is foreign languages to get published? in what language?

Re: webiste pages in other languages

ps reason I have this thread in this section is that I read somwewhere that you must use dreamweaver to trnaslate your web pages, is this true?

Comment

You need to use a Php database to be installed in your server.

You will also need to surf the internet for "Free language packs" of all the languages you would like to use and install them on your server.

I am not very knowledgeable on this issue but sombody will come along to answer your query.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

You can't get pages to translate themselves in bluevoda ether on the server or on your pc. This has to be done manually by a translator in each language.
        The only way is to use a software like CMS to build your website that come with plugin language packs, even then you have to have someone fluent in the languages to check.
        Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Hello OK cool, I managed to translate my page in russian using google translator, and created a new page. Now the file name followed by html, is that to be in russian or english? if it is in english will russian search engines find it?

Comment

As i said the translation should be done by a translator in what ever language you wish to use, Google translator or any other on-line translator should not be used so as not to offend the people of that country or people the speak that language.
            Why lol because the on line translators very rarely get it right.
            Try this take a paragraph written in English go to the Russian google translator, translate then take what they say it is to the Russian to English translator and it will be different to the original.
            so as not to offend anyone it is always best to get a fluent speaker in each language to translate the pages for you.

You can name the pages what ever you want as long as they don't clash with any other page names you have already made. search engines go more for the content on the page and meta tags than the page names. this is another reason that the pages are translated properly.
            Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Working...
            X