pages with lots of graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pages with lots of graphics

Where is the correct place to look to find the total size (not dimensions) of each page I've made -I'm guessing FTP - but when I look at my files there, I see that some of my pages are only 4K, but the graphics on those pages I know are much more....like 25K.

Thank You

the graphics and images on web pages are stored in seperate files, this is the reason that the page seems smaller on the FTP

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: pages with lots of graphics

Hi, here is one thing where size is important (the smaller the better) Try placing the page url’s on one of these sites for some info on the KB’s on your page.
      Personally I would aim for the front page at about 150’ish & the rest can be a little higher. I always think? At least get your visitor on the site quickly.
      Web Page Analyzer – 0.98 – from Website Optimization Free Website Performance Tool and Web Page Speed Analysis Try our free web site speed test to improve website performance. Enter a URL below to calculate page size, composition, and download time. The script calculates the size of individual elements and sums up each type of ... Read more

Free tools to check your website or server by WebSitePulse. Detect any malfunctions and fix them immediately.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X