• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image in web site

hi
    i have two Questions:
    1. do i need to uploud all the images i am useing in the site so people
    can see it?
    2. if the answer is yes, how should i link the images to the site? www.websitename.com/imagename.jpg?

Please answer me
    thanks
    yehonatan

Re: image in web site

1. No! Just publish your page with your images already on it & all will upload together. You will need a VH account for this.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I also have a problem with images. My images are set in a white box background, example, I have an oval image and when I place it on the webpage against a background other than white, one see's the white corners....How do I get rid of this and just have the image, such as a logo?

Comment

Originally posted by mikee2 View Post
        I also have a problem with images. My images are set in a white box background, example, I have an oval image and when I place it on the webpage against a background other than white, one see's the white corners....How do I get rid of this and just have the image, such as a logo?
        You'll need an imaging program to remove it. I use/ downloaded paint.net and its FREE. It has a magic wand tool where you can remove backgrounds. You will have to save it as .png but you will have the transparancy you need.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks, I'll give it a whirl.

Comment

Working...
          X