Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the form?

Hello,
    I followed the ABVFP tutorial to create a form on my website, I filled in all information and click "memorize setting" on the step2. I set the form URL is http://www.yayalearn.com/editprof.php. form ID is 3, form name is "formuserprof". I have publish the "editprof.php befor I create the form,
    then I want to set up the form, at where do I set up it? the tutorial said that open the "contectform.bvp", but where is my "formuserprof" form?
    my website is www.yayalearn.com
    Lucy

Re: where is the form?

Lucy,

I am having the same problem with ABVFP... where is my form? How do I find it?

I get the "Congratulations" form, but...

If you find out something, I would appreciate your sharing it.

Thank you,

Buck
    The Buck Stop

Comment

why are you using abvfp, blue voda has set up a form wizard as one of the tools, the making of the form and the tutorial for it is at the forms section of the forum. very easy to do using the wizard. i used to use the abvfp tool from naval before blue voda set up the form wizard. now i only use the form wizard.
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I would rather use the Wizard and have several times, but it seems that one advantage of using ABVFP is the ability to send the form data to a mySql database. I did not see anyway to do that with the Wizard... did I miss something?

Thank you,

Buck
        The Buck Stop

Comment

ABVFP does NOT create any form, it is a form processor.

The form must be created with the BV built in tools, and then its action must be set to be the ABVFP script (sa that the form submission is processed by ABVFP).

All this is very well explained in the ABVFP manual. Did you read it ?
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X